Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Brain Exchange

Every week Jill over at Finishing is Winning posts a topic for blog discussion. Here is this week's topic: With the warmer weather brings BBQ’s, vacations and summer holiday fun…how do you manage a balance between training and fun?


I don't have any big vacation plans for this summer...but do like to have lots of relaxing fun over the summer with time at the lake or pool with family and friends.  I'm really lucky to have summer hours at work which means I get out early on Friday afternoons.  That becomes my main outdoor swimming day for a good lap swimming workout. I traveled this past weekend for a race which meant that I got to visit family and race at the same time.  Due to the general heat of summer, I usually try to fit my workouts in early in the day and that leaves plenty of time for fun.  A lot of my friends also run and train for triathlons so that means I get to hang out with friends while training which is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment