Thursday, August 26, 2010

Do I have a problem?

Tonight I did some cleaning and discovered:

By the back door: 5 pairs of old running shoes (one with disposable timing chip from a late April race still attached) I do use one pair for lawn mowing but the rest just sit there in the shoe rack by the door.

Between the back door and the closet: 4 pairs of running shoes (two that are near retirement and two new ones that I'm trying out.) One of the new pairs is just cute, for fun and not running! These have all been relocated to the closet where they belong.

In the closet: 2 pairs of old running shoes.

At the running store: 1 pair of Brooks Adrenaline on hold!!!

I'm sure I'm not the only one with a crazy collection of running shoes.  I am pretty loyal to my Brooks Adrenalines though.  Now I'm moving on to putting laundry away...and yes I'll admit to having a problem with workout clothes too.  I have so many colors of the Under Armour simple tank top.

4 comments:

  1. I fail to see the problem here... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...love P's post! :) I have the same problem with my running shoes. But, now what I do is every time I buy a new pair of running shoes, I take an old pair and donate them to the running store where they collect old pairs and distribute them to other organizations. But, I still have way more shoes than I know what to do with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.. donate them if you are going to get rid of them. There's plenty of people that could use them even if you are not able to use them for their purpose anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitney, this was a perfect photo opp! Show us your shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete