Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy 101 Award

So the Happy 101 award is circulating through the Bloggy World! Pahla at Adventures of An Average Athlete tagged me.  Pahla has a fun blog and you should check her out!

The Happy 101 Award rules are to list 10 things that make you happy and tag additional bloggers to pass the award along. 

Happy 101:
1) My big sisters! I love having such great sisters who support me in all that I do!

4th of July Bowling last year with my sisters, brother-in-law and my niece and nephew!
2) Family - in addition to my awesome sisters, I'm lucky to have a great family and extended family.
3) My niece and nephew...they are so much fun and I can always give them back to their moms at the end of the day!
4) Chocolate...my family would question my honesty if I didn't list chocolate in my top 5!
5) Hershey - while she is named after chocolate, Hershey is my dog!
6) My training partners...I'm so lucky to have such awesome friends and training partners.  They push me to improve and they celebrate my successes with me!

Some of my favorite training partners: Britt, AJ, Kyla, and me.
7) Pedicures - I love a good pedicure except after a long run...lesson learned on that one!
8) Reading...I go through spurts but I love getting into a good book and will always buy the newest Clive Cussler book when they come out.
9) Racing - I'm so happy to have discovered triathlon and it has been a relief to have swimming and biking to supplement my running.
10) Cooking - I love to cook and try out new recipes. 

So to pass along the fun...
Lyndi
Kitzzy
Katherine
Heather

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment