Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Post-Workout Recovery Treat!

Today I want to share with you one of my favorite recovery products...
Promised Land Dairy Reduced Fat Midnight Chocolate Milk
Promised Land Midnight Chocolate Milk is available in a 2% and Whole Milk formulas.  IT is the best chocolate milk, hands down!  

I have long been a fan of chocolate milk and have tasted everything out there and the first time I tried this I was sold.  I have shared the discovery with my sister because chocolate milk is a special treat that she always stocks at her house when I visit so that I can share a treat with my nephew!  I prefer the 2% formula just for the lower calories (170 vs 240 calories) and fat content (5g vs 10g.)

Promised Land Dairy promises Heavenly Taste from the land of milk and honey from Pampered Jersey cows! Their products are made without artificial hormones or antibiotics for an all natural product.  This appeals to me and is an added bonus on top of a great tasting product. 

Below is the description of the product from their website:

2% - Now enjoy the rich taste of Midnight Chocolate with reduced fat, for a wholesome indulgence you can feel good about.
Original - Decadent. Rich. Do they describe your chocolate milk? Our award-winning Midnight Chocolate is loaded with all-natural flavor, but has no artificial colors or hormones, for a wholesome indulgence you can enjoy naturally. 

I have found Promised Land chocolate milk at my local Wal-Mart Supercenter but you can check their website to find a retailer that carries it near you. Check it out next time you are looking for chocolate milk for that perfect recovery treat after a hard workout.

*I was not paid or compensated in any way for this review.  The opinions expressed are mine after purchasing and tasting the product.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I have never seen this before. I should try it. It looks like they do not sell them at my Wal Mart, but they do at my local BJs wholesale club. That makes me wonder how many I'd have to buy. I usually only buy one chocolate milk at a time and my favorite is Turkey Hill's Cool Moos - http://turkeyhill.com/products/cool-moos-flavors.aspx?pID=310

    I've tried every other chocolate milk in my area and cool moos are the best!

    ReplyDelete