Saturday, August 18, 2012

Who is your Fitness Inspiration?

I found out about a fun contest this week on Pinterest hosted by Reebok called My Fitness Pin-spiration.  The contest had me think about who are my fitness heroes. 
Pinned Image
Here's a link to the board that I put together...
http://pinterest.com/runningwhit/my-fit-pin-spiration-with-reebok/

Some of my fitness inspiration:

Mike Rush - he is the loudest and craziest coach around with the biggest heart of gold.  Mike cares about each and every runner that he meets and will always take time to help them with training plans or race debriefs.  Mike has helped me hit PR times in several distances and celebrated the PR's with me as if they were his own.  All of Northwest Arkansas is lucky to have Mike Rush coaching us!

Chrissie Wellington - I just love her attitude and the endless smile that she always has. 

My buddies:
Kyla - has given me tons of encouragement and built up my confidence in my swim abilities. 
AJ - has taught me how to dig for the competitive spirit that hides deep within me. 
Maja - has made sure that I have fun and push myself to get stronger by going to bootcamp. 

I'm very lucky to have friends that are fun to train with and teach me to be a better me!

Thanks to Reebok for hosting the contest.

You can follow me on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/runningwhit/

No comments:

Post a Comment