Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Team Tough Chik

Two years ago I joined an online based endurance team called Team Tough Chik.  I spotted Tough Chik products online and I loved the designs.  I wasn't sure what to expect from an online team but what I have found over the last two years has been awesome.
Tough Chik - performance clothing designed by women for women. This is what tough looks like.

Team Tough Chik is a group of seriously awesome women! We connect with each other via Facebook and share all kinds of inspiration, questions, and just plain fun together.

The 2014 team registration opens today, October 1st.  To join the team, visit the shop page for Team Tough Chik.  Select your registration option...your registration is an apparel purchase that matches your fitness interests.  You can select just a tank/visor option if you are a runner or a cyclist can pick a jersey/shorts combo.  Either way you are going to end up with a fun new outfit and a great group of women to share in your endurance journey in 2014.

Here's a couple pics of me rocking my Tough Chik gear.
Rocking the Team Jersey in Purple at this year's Tour de Fun! 
I love the Burnout Hoodies...I think this one is called Gear Love and it a bunch of cycling gears within a heart shape.

I'll definitely be joining the team again for another year and am hoping to meet some of my awesome teammates in person this year! The head Chik is Shannon, founder of the Tough Chik apparel line.  She pours so much of herself into the team and is always there with encouragement and support.

Update...I went overboard with my purchases this year.  I couldn't resist the black and purple argyle designs of the cycling jersey.  I absolutely love Tough Chik cycling jerseys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment